Those attending Special Services should:
- Be fully vaccinated,
- Stay at home if feeling unwell,
- Use either the QR code or pre-registration log before entering the building,
- Wear masks while in the church building and not remove them to sing,
- Keep appropriate social distancing where possible under the 2 sqm rule (i.e. sit at the green dots – 4 people per pew or closer if from the same household), and
- Use hand-sanitiser regularly.
If necessary, any further updates to the arrangements for the service will be posted to this site and notification sent to those who have registered.